Friday, October 30, 2009

Sketch Challenge 252

I'm a little late again on getting Wednesday's Sketch Challenge card up! I sure hope I don't get fired. I needed to make another Christmas card (I don't quite have enough yet!) and my next door neighbour just had a baby girl so I needed a baby card for them (en Francais).

Here's this week Sketch courtesy of Roxie!



Supplies:

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Accessories: Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Red Brads





Supplies:
Paper: So Saffron, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Vioux Mignons, Nursery Necessities
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment