Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Card Sketch Challenge

Okay so I'm totally impressed with myself for getting the Wednesday Card Sketch Challenge done on Wednesday! I feel like I'm catching a cold so I decided to work on the card at nap time while watching last night's NCIS and NCIS LA online!!!




So here is today's sketch...you can do whatever design you want and even change the sketch up a little...this is just to get you started.


This is my card...it looks really dark in the picture. We don't have a lot of sunlight today and my flash makes the card look really white. I really like the "Season of Simple Grace" stamp set by Stampin' Up!. It makes some wonderful Christmas cards.


Supplies:
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
Stamps: Season of Simple Grace, All Holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Garden Green
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Snowflake button

No comments:

Post a Comment