Friday, October 16, 2009

Challenge cards...finally!

Okay so I'm a terrible blogger! I don't know where the past week and a bit has gone! We celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving with my best friend and her family her in Terrebonne and had a fabulous time together. I must admit I miss living 10 minutes away from her more than anything else! I also miss our Friday night scrapbook sessions...though we did pretty well this past weekend!

I have three challenge cards plus an extra one I made up. I'm slow but they're done!

Last week's Sketch Challenge is first (SC249).


Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Patterned Paper that I can't talk about!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes and a Halloween set I can't talk about!
Accessories: Orange Ribbon and brads





This is this week's sketch challenge card (sc250).

Supplies:
Paper: Baja Breeze (though it might be something that I can't remember), Burgundy Cardstock and Patterned paper I can't talk about!
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Flowers, Brads, Word Window Punch and Modern Label Punch


This is this week's MOJO Monday card (MOJO108). I must say I like this one. I like the colours and I enjoy working with this stamp set (Garden Greetings). It's fun and though not in the current catalogue it is on the "Dormant List" and still available for order.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Patterned Paper, Whisper White
Stamps: Garden Greetings
Ink: Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon, Flowers, Button, Floss, Glitter/glue





I "cased" this Halloween card because I like how clean and simple it is. I like clean and simple - they're usually quick and easy and since I usually only have nap time to make cards I tend to gravitate towards things that are quick and easy...I must admit my home decor is quite the same...!

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps: One set I can't talk about, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon (I LOVE this ribbon), Orange button and floss, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment