Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #643


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  We are finally getting some summer weather around here - that I'm super excited about!  Next week is actually supposed to be hot!  There is still snow in the mountains so this hot weather will help some of the snow to melt which will hopefully slow down the rain we've been having!  Mountain weather is super weird!  

We've got a brand new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the amazing Linda Callahan!  Linda's cards are always beautiful so head over to her blog and check them out!  

I don't have a postage stamp die unfortunately so I was a little stumped at first.  But I had just made a little trip to the Paper and Ink Boutique and purchased a lot of the Spellbinders June release so I had this fabulous new flower dies sitting on my desk!  I knew that was a good start!  I just love flower dies and all the different colour combinations you can come up with!

I had kinda forgot about the sentiment box at the bottom and I had already stamped the Happy Birthday in the box.  I opted just to add the Happiness Blooms to the bottom.  Oop!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Hammermill White Coverstock, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Gumball Green, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo.
Stamps:Typewriter Adventure Sentiments (Spellbinders)
Ink: Detail Black (Pinkfresh Studios)
Dies: Floral Spray (Spellbinders), Mini Everyday Sentiments (Spellbinders), Stitched So Sweetly (SU)
Other: Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder (SU - retired)

Here's a few pictures from our hike on Saturday!  It was an absolute leg burner.  I don't think I've climbed anything that steep before!  It was crazy!!!  So worth it though. The view was breathtaking!







Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll join in our challenge this week!  We love seeing all of the cards and admiring your creativity!

You have until Monday at 1 PM to enter this week's challenge!  If you need some inspiration, head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog!

Have an amazing day!

Jen




 

4 comments:

  1. Funny to still see snow on your mountains! They are beautiful though! And so is your card - love the bright flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart stops a bit when I see some of these climbs you do!! I know that the views are amazing but....edges and rocks and falling, lol. Gorgeous card. Love these sweet flowers...and I hope Mother Nature doesn't wallop you with too much heat at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these beautiful flowers and the colors you've used for them! Such a pretty card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous birthday card! So fresh, so colorful, so cheerful! A true paper happiness

    ReplyDelete