Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #624


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  Here were are again at another Wednesday!  We've had a beautiful week and it looks like the next week or so will be nice as well!  That being said, we've had so little snow this year.  Everything is dry and I heard (this cannot be confirmed) that the wildfires are already smouldering north of Jasper (Alberta).  As much as I don't really like getting a dumping of snow, we need precipitation desperately.  Maybe it will be a wet spring but I won't hold my breath.

We've got a fabulous new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Our hostess is my fellow Rocky Mountain dweller (but in the Colorado area) Kim Singdahlsen!  Kim's cards are always so sweet so make sure to head over to her blog to check them out!  


I hadn't played with my Be Bold Blooms in a while so I decided to use them for this card.  I really do love these blooms so you might seem them for a while now!  I debated between making this a Mother's Day card or an Anniversary card and Anniversary won!  The Mother's Day sentiment just didn't look right!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Hammermill White Coverstock, Daffodil Delight (SU), Gold Foil (SU)
DSP: Gingham 6X6 (SU retired)
Ink: Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber (Distress Oxides)
Other: Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Be Bold Blooms (Spellbinders), Sentiments for Everyday (Spellbinders), Glimmer Hot Foil Machine (Spellbinders), Gold Foil (Spellbinders), Gilded Gems (SU).

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge! If you need some inspiration you will definitely find it there!  

You have until Monday at 3 PM EST to join in our challenge!  

Have an amazing day!

Jen


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful anniversary card. Love those blooms and springy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the soft yellows in the flowers and the papers - and the golden accents are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! The yellow is sweet and springlike! I am ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card with those dies, my friend! Your monochromatic look is so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely charming, Jen! I love this very soft color scheme and these fabulous blooms.

    ReplyDelete