Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #488


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are having a great start to your week!  We've been early watching our robin's nest and the babies have gotten so big so fast!  I feel like they doubled in size just over night.  Only a few more days until they'll be out of the next and toddling around.  Thankfully our backyard seems very protected and our little feathery friends should be safe and sound.  

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the amazing Jen Mitchell!  Jen is the queen of the CAS card!  Her cards are always so elegant and make me smile!

I need a couple of extra Father's Day cards and I don't always know what to do for these masculine cards.  I feel like I never buy the masculine stamps for some reason.  I had just made a few cards using these tree dies and realized they would be perfect for my Father's Day cards as well.  As I posted my card I realized that Jacquie and I had the same idea about our Father's Day cards.  I'm going to go with "great minds think alike"!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Evening Evergreen
Stamps: Crazy About You
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Pine Planks Embossing Folder, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Other little diecut trees (Taylored Expressions) Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll take some time to head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards that are "on display".  They sure are beautiful this week!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have an amazing day!

Jen


 

10 comments:

  1. I love the variations in your group of trees! Perfect card for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. I love the embossed background and those TREES. Now I have to go shopping because those tree dies are soooo needed in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 💘this. Renewed my interest in creating again. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your forest!! A wonderful detailed grouping of trees on your fresh and clean card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love this simple grouping of gorgeous greens. That embossing folder is a fav! Thx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love this simple grouping of gorgeous greens. That embossing folder is a fav! Thx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Love this simple grouping of gorgeous greens. That embossing folder is a fav! Thx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card. I like the various shade of your tree dies and the bark embossed background goes perfectly with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this fab masculine card with those tree diecuts and textured background. You and Jacquie are like crafting geniuses!

    ReplyDelete