Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #395


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  We finally have summer vacation starting here!  Yay!  It's about time!  Making lunches was never the thing that I hated - it was washing all those containers.  The boys make their own lunches so it's not a lot of work for me but washing the containers when they come home from school is my job.  One of my more loathed jobs (along with dusting, I hate dusting).  Anyhow, it was so nice not to have to wash all those containers tonight!!!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the amazing Jen Mitchell!  Jen is super creative.  She comes up with the most elegant clean designs.  I just love them.  Head over to her blog to check them out!


Soooo....do you see that giant circle?!  I must say I'm not a big fan.  At all.  Like not at all.  It's huge.  I had no idea what to do but remembered that I had the "So Very Special" set from Reverse Confetti and knew it would work perfectly in this giant circle!

I opted for pink and black because I think they really do look fun together!  I used the sequin embossing folder from SU for the background because the card needed a little something!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Black Foil, Silver Foil
DSP: It's the SU butterfly one...sorry I can't remember the name!
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Stitched Circle Dies (Lil Inkers), Sequin Embossing Folder (SU), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the gorgeous cards the Design Team has created!  You definitely won't be disappointed!  They're just beautiful!

Have an amazing day!
Jen


4 comments:

  1. That pink is the perfect accent with the black....cute! And hooray for summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I was not trying to torture you with that circle - and look what an amazing card you made! I love the dots and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - that sentiment is perfect for it!! I love the hint of shine behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for summer vacation! Gotta say, this sentiment is perfect for the circle. And look at you, you conquered another dreaded circle sketch, lol.

    ReplyDelete