Sunday, September 16, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch Wisemen


Hello!
Happy Sunday!   I hope you're having a great weekend!  Caleb is away at his second retreat this week.  I hope he's having a great time.  They've had fantastic weather - a bit warm but that's okay.  I think it's better warm than cold!  I'm sure he'll come home exhausted but happy!

I had some spare time yesterday and decided to play along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge!  I haven't really done other challenges in a very LONG time.  I really want to start allotting more time each week to be able to actually sit down and make cards and actually enjoy it!!!



I was inspired by Brian's card this week and decided to do my own little version.  I had to flip the sketch around a bit so that the star wasn't behind my wisemen!  I am slowly making a dent in my Christmas cards!  When I say slowly, I mean very, very slowly!!!  Thankfully Christmas is still three months away!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Silver glimmer
Stamps: Wisemen from Afar
Ink: Versamark Black
Other: Sequins, Bethlehem Edgelits, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a fantastic day!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment