Saturday, October 10, 2015

Unique


Hello
Happy Saturday and Happy Thanksgiving weekend to my fellow Canadians!  We are having such a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend here so far.  I cooked my turkey today but we will be eating it tomorrow.  I can't wait!  We sure have so much to be thankful for this year.

I had a few minutes this afternoon while the bird was cooking away to run down to my craft room to work on a card.  The boys were out flying today which was even more of a bonus!  I didn't get a chance to play with the sketch last week from CAS(E) This Sketch so I knew I would need to play this week!  I decided to stick very closely to this sketch!  I loved the butterflies and wanted to continue with that theme!  I also couldn't think of anything else small enough that would work!


I didn't quite know what to do with the sentiment then remembered the "Being Unique is Better than Being Perfect" one from Reverse Confetti and knew that would work splendidly!  I could just punch out 8 small black butterflies and then stamp and punch out another one in a different colour.  I happened to have some Calypso Coral sitting on my desk so that's what got used!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Calypso Coral
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Stazon Black
Stamps: Fabulous Flamingo (Reverse Confetti)
Other: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful and thankful weekend!

Jen!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect use of this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jen, the red really stands out there. Looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen not only do I LOve your card, the sentiment is just perfection! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CTS!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete