Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fusion Wishes


Hello!
Happy Sunday!  It's a gorgeous day here!  Bright, sunny and warm!  The pool is being heated today for one last dip today and tomorrow.  Probably be the nicest weekend of the fall.  The leaves are slowly turning and look radiant in this beautiful sunshine!  I think tomorrow we'll try some family pictures.  They will be impromptu and the clothes won't match perfectly but they'll hopefully reflect us as a family and how much we love each other!  It's also our 13th anniversary tomorrow.  Fitting maybe to take some pictures!!!

Today's card is for this week's Fusion Card Challenge.  I loved the picture and the sketch and I'll be honest, I think I bombed both!!!!

I totally forgot the bottom panel of the sketch and the little circle behind the feathers.  I'm losing it I tell you!  I think the problem was that this card originally started with a different embossing folder which was just half of the card (to create the bottom panel).  Then I changed my mind but forgot about the sketch.  Just shoot me now!  Both the butterflies and the sentiment were created with silver embossing powder.  Oh how I love silver and white!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Silver
Stamps: In a Big Way (Reverse Confetti), Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Versamark
Other: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Silver Embossing Powder,  Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Stitched Squares (Lil' Inkers), Dimensionals


We look like children here!!!  Wow!!!  Oh how times have changed!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Jen!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being HM at Fusion, I just loved your take on the sketch, a wonderful white on white card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your use of that embossing folder. I think I need to get it out of my winter/christmas box because clearly it has more use than that!

    ReplyDelete