Saturday, February 23, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch



Hello!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I attended a baby shower today for a friend's sister.  She's having a little boy but she is very girly!  I wanted to make her a card that was vintage and girly but still boyish.  I have recently discovered The Deconstructed Sketch and wanted to play along this week!

I had ordered the soda pop tops a while ago and hadn't used them yet.  Since this card wasn't going in the mail I wanted to give them a try!  I decided to use the Tea for Two DSP since it fit my vintage/girly/boyish theme!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
DSP: Tea for Two
Stamps: Collage Curios, Itty Bitty Banners, Hearts a Flutter
Ink: So Saffron, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Other: 1" Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Island Indigo Ribbon, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies, Soda Pop Tops, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great rest of your weekend!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jen! I passed by this card on my way to your FMS card, and my jaw dropped! The DSP and card stock choices and elements are perfection! This is a FABULOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a great idea! I have a few of these pop caps in my stash too, but never used them...now I know what to do! Fantastic take on this week's Deconstructed Sketch this week - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete