Friday, June 29, 2012

Matchbook Gift Card Holder


Hello!
The long weekend is here for us in Canada!  Unfortunately I didn't into the craft room much this afternoon (except to make a summer reading journal for Caleb).  Later this afternoon my poor Caleb developed a terrible headache and spiked a fever.  I felt so badly for him.   He looked like he was in so much pain.  He still had a bit of a fever when we put him to bed and he asked me to stay with him a few minutes (which he's never done).  Looks like our long weekend might be kind of boring.

Anyhow, I obviously didn't get any cards done but have a few pictures of the thank you gift card holder I made for Mrs. Cooper!  I got the template idea from the fabulous Mary Fish's blog!  You can find the link here!


The gift card holder is held shut with the ribbon.  I had to tape my gift card in though because it kept falling out.  I suppose you could make the flap at the bottom longer so that it might stay in better?



Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Summer Smooches???  (I honestly can't remember!!!)
Stamps: Curly Cute, Teacher's Apple (PTI)
Ink: Real Red, Gumball Green, Basic Black
Other: Dimensionals, Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back tomorrow with my "Guest Designer" card for Sunday Stamps!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. this is cute design you have shared..i might need this when use it for Gift Card envelopes..thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete