Saturday, June 2, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches Birthday

Hello!
How is your weekend going?  We had a fairly relaxing day today which was nice.  Caleb (my oldest) slept in this morning which was a change for him!  We had family game night tonight.  What a great time.  The boys and I played a very challenging game of Connect 4!

Today's card is my submission for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.   Now, please don't look at this card and say "wow, she always uses that paper and stamp set."  I do use this a lot BUT I love it and I like to show that you don't always need to own hundreds of stamp sets!  I also needed a masculine card this week for my dear uncle's birthday!  He really loves Harley Davidson motorcycles but I didn't have that stamp so ships will have to do the trick!

I hope you have a great Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
DSP: Nautical Expedition
Stamps: The Open Sea, Best Dad Ever
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Other: Natural Designer Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Dimensionals, Houndstooth Textured Imperssions Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer just wanted to say Congrats for being chosen as DT member at FMS. I look forward to adding your blog to my favorites. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on using a good stamp set well. I love seeing people use one in lots of different ways! Another fantastic card...so glad you are on the team. Thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete