Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wonderful Favourites

I haven't been posting much lately and for that I apologize. Life is crazy with two little kids! I didn't realize when I took on this adventure how much time it would take and how busy I would be! It's a good thing and I'm glad I did it.

I purchased the Stampin' Up! "Wonderful Favourites" a while ago but only sat down to give them a try today. The stamp allows you to further personalize your cards adding in "sister, brother, mother, etc". I really enjoyed creating this card which is CASE'd from another demonstrator.
I hope you enjoy the card! I am going to try and do a few more over the next few weeks and get them posted!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Real Rust, Soft Suede
Stamps: Wonderful Favourites
Accessories: butterfly punch, soft suede grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment