Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gift Boxes

I needed to have a few gift boxes to display at my recent workshop and love the templates from Papertrey Ink so I made up a gift set for my mom. I used the new "In Colour" products from Stampin' Up!. The cards are CASE'd from a Paper Crafts magazine (slightly changed) as I wanted something that was blank so my mom could use them for whatever she needed them for. The cards use the new "In Colour" Designer Series Paper, Melon Mambo Paper, Ink and Ribbon. The cards also use the Whisper White Cardstock.
The box is made using Melon Mambo Cardstock, Ink and Ribbon, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock as well as a white flowers and a halfback pearl from the Pretties Kit.














These boxes and card sets make great Christmas gifts so if you're interested in creating or giving one of these sets to someone you love, please don't hesitate to let me know:
ladybugdesigns1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment