Sunday, July 19, 2009

Circle Circus & Teeny Tiny Wishes


I tend to fall in love with card making and scrapbooking supplies fairly easily. Paper is my passion but recently I've fallen in love with the Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets from Stampin' Up. These sets combined with the new "In Colour" inks makes my heart go pitter patter. Throw in the scallop circle punch and a bit of ribbon and I'm over the moon!


This is one of my favourite cards. I love the bright colours! This stamp set is incredibly versatile. I love how you can make a variety of cards using these two stamp sets. For anyone looking to get into card making - these are the stamp sets at the top of my recommended list!
I've included some photos of recent cards I've made using these sets (and a few others). If you would like a detailed list of supplies or wish to purchase these supplies, please let me know!










No comments:

Post a Comment