Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #535


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  

We've got a brand new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the amazing Amy O'Neill!  Amy's cards are always so sweet!  Make sure you head over to her blog to check them out!  


I wanted to try and make up for the card that I wasn't happy with last week!  I started with my Lovely Layers Coneflower again but this time decided to get some texture in the background!  I combined the brand new In Colours Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis on this card!  I just love how they look together!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Daffodil Delight, Gold Foil
Stamps: LJD Birthday Greetings
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Other: Sweet Bee Sequin Mix (Honey Bee Stamps), Lovely Layers Coneflower Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Gold Thread, Dainty Diamonds Textured Embossing Folder, Stitched Dies (no idea what they are or where they're from!)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  

The Design Team ladies have created some amazing cards to inspire you!  

Have a wonderful day!
Jen


 

3 comments:

  1. I love the contrast of the new colors with the white flower! So prettY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you've used this wonderful flower both on this card and on the previous post. You've given it such amazing dimension. This one is amazing with the blues behind it.

    ReplyDelete