Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #429


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far.   How are you doing with your social distancing?  My boys are starting to feel the effects of being cooped up inside.  We haven't had the greatest weather here for the last couple of days so we haven't gotten out for a hike - most of our favourite hiking spots have also been closed so we're slowly running out of places to go where we can safely stay away from people!  We have a few days of sun coming our way so we will totally soak in those rays!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the amazing Judy Rozema!  Judy's cards area always gorgeous!  Head on over to her blog to check out her fabulous creations!


Okay, so there are a LOT of circles on this sketch.  You see that right?  Ugh.  Let's just say that it took me a while with this one but I had my daisy die out because I had needed it to re-create an old card.  I thought that one of those daisies would be perfect for this sketch!  I opted not to add more daisies (though I probably should have) and added some little butterflies instead!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Botanical Butterfly
Other: Daisies #2 Die, Hi Hey Hello Dies (Concord & 9th), In flight Overlays (Taylored Expressions), Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, 3/4" Circle Punch, Circle Die (Spellbinders), Hammered Metal Embossing Folder

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has come up with!  We can't wait to see what you create this week!

Please stay safe and stay home unless it's necessary!

Have an amazing day!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Well done with overcoming your circle phobia! I'll always love this daisy die, and I love it paired with the black and white gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisies and gingham....a homespun delight! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming! I love all of the black and white with the pops of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely delightful, Jen! I love the color scheme and the contrast between the graphic design and the delicate butterflies.

    ReplyDelete