Monday, January 27, 2020

More Poppies!


Hello!
Happy Tuesday!  Another random card post!  I know, it's shocking!  I'm shocked myself but it's the poppies.  I cannot help playing with the poppies!  I just love them and the paper!!!  There is a fun and slightly challenging sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so I just started playing around with my card and voila!


This isn't the first sentiment I put on and I had to peel the other one off and change things up a bit because it just didn't look right.  This photo does not do the card justice either.  The paper is just so pretty!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Gold Foil
DSP: Peaceful Poppies
Other: Poppy Moments Dies, Celebrate Script (Taylored Expressions), Celebrate Backer (Taylored Expressions), Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Dimensionals

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

I hope you have an amazing day!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly! What a fantastic way to interpret this sketch! Love how your brain works, Jen!

    ReplyDelete