Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #371



Hello!  Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  We are still fairly snowless here in Southern Ontario but the long range forecast is showing that some cold and snowy weather is headed our way.  I guess it's not too bad that we made it this long without snow!!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the incredible Jen Mitchell!  Jen's cards are always so beautiful and she can make clean and simple look amazingly elegant!  Jen is also a fellow cat mom and I love seeing pics of her fur babies!!


As soon as I saw Jen's sketch I knew I wanted to try out my new Build a Cake die from Taylored Expressions!  I mean, who doesn't love cake??!!!  I'm pretty sure that under all that brightly coloured icing there is chocolate cake!!!  I really do love chocolate cake!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, White Glimmer
Patterned Paper: Hello Shine (Taylored Expressions)
Stamps:  Friendly Phrases (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Memento
Other: Blue sequins (Taylored Expressions), Build a Cake Die (Taylored Expressions), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the gorgeous cards our Design Team has created!  You will definitely be inspired!

Have a fantastic day!

Jen


7 comments:

  1. Your cake is the cutest! I love your color combination and that happy yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright and fun birthday card. That cake is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful birthday card....love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cake!! And I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rockin' this bright, happy color combination which is perfect for a birthday card. Very cute, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That die is fabulous! What a wonderful, colourful cake card you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jen! I love this bright, colorful birthday card! The cake is adorable (I should have known it was TE)!

    ReplyDelete