Monday, July 18, 2016

Celebrate with Triangles!


Hello!
I know!  Another post!  Don't get too excited though...I didn't get any cards made today!  I did buy a new stamp set though and spent the afternoon practising my colouring.  I am not gifted in the colouring department but my husband did say that I was doing a pretty good job!!!  I think that's a good thing!

I saw the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and decided I wanted to play along.  At first I wasn't sure what I was going to do and then I discovered my dual stitched triangle dies I had recently ordered from Lil' Inkers!


It took a little playing with these guys to get them to work but in the end I'm pretty happy with the bright, cheery triangles!  I added a sentiment from the LJD Birthday Greetings (MFT) and the card was ready to go!  It may seem like it took 5 minutes to make and may even look like it took 5 minutes to make but it didn't!!!  I wish!!!

Supplies: 
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: LJD Birthday Greetings (MFT)
Ink: Black Stamen
Other: Dual Stitched Triangle Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks again for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day!
Jen



3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card ! Love the clean way you arranged all those triangles. Very good choice of colors too !

    ReplyDelete