Friday, January 16, 2015

Plane and Simple!


Hello!
Happy Friday!  I love Friday's!  Friday nights at our house entail the couch and the TV!  Tonight the boys chose to watch two episodes of Wild Kratts!  They love that show and I must admit I'm right there with them!  They have learned so much and for my youngest, having him sit for 30 minutes is a total bonus!

I had a few minutes the other day to whip up a card for this week's Retro Sketches challenge.  Now, my take on the sketch may be a stretch.  Oh, that might rhyme, sorry about that!


I recently purchased the Fun Paper Airplane Die and the Plane and Simple Airplane Stamp set from My Creative Time.  Of course in our house these will be a HUGE hit!!!  I can't wait to make a few more cards with it!!! I though it would be perfect to do a Valentine's Day card for one of my sweet boys!  The inside of the card says "I love You" but of course I forgot to take a picture of that!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Red Glimmer
DSP:  Stacked with Love DSP Paper Stack
Stamps: Fun Paper Airplane, Plane and Simple (My Creative Time)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Anytime Tags Die Set 2 (Lil' Inkers),  Fun Paper Airplane Die (My Creative Time), Itty Bitty Punch Pack (Heart - SU), Dimensionals

 Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll visit again soon!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely perfect for the boys! Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete