Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #158


Hello!
I hope you're having a great day!  Can you believe it's Wednesday already?!  I guess because we celebrated Thanksgiving on Monday and had a holiday, the week is flying by!  I love it!  We are definitely having a great week.

We have a a great new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Jennifer Timko!  Jen makes such beautiful cards!  You need to go and check our her blog and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about!
I knew as soon as I saw this sketch that I wanted to get some practise with my Blendabilities and use a set that would require some colouring.  I haven't really used my Blendies much so I wanted to make sure they didn't get too dusty!  Of course I had to throw a butterfly in there!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
DSP: Moonlight DSP Stack
Stamps: I Like You, Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Hello Honey, Memento Black
Other:  Bitty Butterfly Punch, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you can head over to the Freshly Made Sketches to check out the beautiful cards the design team has created for you!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your coloring is spot on! Pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jen! The butterfly adds the perfect finishing touch and I love the pop of additional colour it provides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Jen. And the butterfly is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card,Jen!! Loving the colors...so beautiful!! Pretty image and great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the deep, rich purples. Aren't those blending markers just nice?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Jen! I love the beautiful depth of the coloring, and the butterfly is the perfect finishing touch. Really great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! I love these colours together Jen and your blendie colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring on this is so pretty, Jen! Love that little butterfly too.

    ReplyDelete