Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #96


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I can't believe it's Wednesday already!  The boys are loving their French camp so I'm happy!  We've been playing board games in the afternoon and Caleb has been working on his reading!  He's doing a reading program through the local library and Christian bookstore.  Mom is trying to be very patient as we read together for 1/2 an hour to an hour a day!  He's doing really well and I'm really proud of his determination!

Wednesday brings us a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week's fabulous hostess is Amy O'Neill!  Amy makes such beautiful cards and I'm so thankful that she's joined our design team! I also really love her creative sketch this week!


Apparently I thought I needed another birthday card with butterflies on it!  I decided that grey and pink would be the colours of the day today!  I do love them together!  I decided to use an embossed tag since trying to find DSP that matched was not going well.  I wanted to keep the background clean and white (it's my new obsession!).

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Melon Mambo
DSP: Brights DSP Paper Stack
Stamps: Four You
Ink: Melon Mambo
Other: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Basic Rhinestones, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Chevron Textured Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a hop on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to see the fabulous cards our design team has cooked up for you!

Jen!

10 comments:

  1. Love your color combo and the little bit of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great color combo! I love the little butterflies! Have a great trip and we'll "see" you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Jen! I love the white background (great obsession), and the chevrons and polka dots go so well together. Great way to use the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is cute! Wonderful colors and sweet sweet butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this!! These colors are awesome and I always think a butterfly makes it fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty, pretty Jen! LOVE that striking colour combo and butterflies always finish off cards perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink and grey and the lovely textures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love the patterns, textures and colors! Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! The colors are so gorgeous together and there's so much visual interest. Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest thing. I love love love this! The embossed tag is amazing, the pinks and grays are adorable, and those polka dots are the perfect detail. Too cute:)

    ReplyDelete