Monday, June 24, 2013

Six-Sided Sampler


Hello!
Did you make it through Monday?  It sure was a hot day here!  The boys ended their day with a run through a very cold sprinkler then a dip in our neighbour's pool (Thanks Brenda!).  I'm so thankful that both of my boys love water and they love being in the pool!

I couldn't wait to try out my Six-Sided Sampler Stamp set and coordinating punch.  I love hexagons!  They are super fun and look so great grouped together!  I decided to give two more of the new In Colours a try on this card as well!  Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe are fairly fabulous!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Four You
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
Other: Natural Ribbon, Dimensionals, Hexagon Punch

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Love your multi-coloured hexies, and that burlap ribbon is the perfect compliment to the linen-effect stamp in Baked Brown Sugar. Thanks for the shout-out at Freshly Made Sketches this week! ☺

    ReplyDelete