Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Get well!


Hello
Hope you had a great day!  I am feeling a little tired tonight!  I am glad we are nearing the end of the week!  Jacob and I had a great day at home today.  He is slowly getting better at his reading so we were working on that this morning.  What a privilege to be able to teach a child to read....something we probably take advantage of far to often!

Today's card is for my aunt.  She has been really sick for a while now and I think a card might cheer her up.  I decided to use the Fab Friday sketch as a starting point.  I combined that with the Dynamic Duos Colour challenge this week.   This week's colours are Primrose Petals and then a colour of your choice...I picked Summer Starfruit.



I realize now looking at this that my flag is a little too wide.  I guess it's a little too late to change that now!  I love the Tea for Two stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  Who doesn't love a good tea pot stamp!  I used the coordinating die as well!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals
DSP: Tea for Two (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Tea for Two
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Honeycomb Embossing Folder,  Tea for Two Die (Papertrey Ink), Basic Pearls, Sanding Block, Distressing Tool, Dimesionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Jen!

7 comments:

  1. Well if I was sick and someone gave this card to me it would sure make me feel better:) Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card, Jen! I love the little touches of black and the pearls on it. I'm sure your aunt will treasure it! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your aunt will be delighted to receive this. ;-) I love the little touches of pearl, and the pretty image and sentiment you used. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the teapot :) Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done! love your teapot and the honeycomb! Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some hot tea...and now coffee now that we have a Keureg (sp?) so I love this and I love the background! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!! Love the teapot and the pearl accents!! Thank you for joining us @ Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete