Monday, December 3, 2012

Clean and Simple in Espresso!


Hello!
I hope you have had a great start to your week.  Jacob and I had a good day together!  He kept me highly amused during our game of Trouble!  I really loved being able to sit down and watch his little mind at work.

I wanted to try another card using a similar design to the ones I tried the other day.  I wanted to use early espresso and gold this time...not sure I love it as much as the first two I made.   It was still quick and helped me get one card closer to my Christmas card making goal!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer
Stamps: Four the Holidays, Ornament Keepsakes
Ink: Versamark
Other: Basic Pearls, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Holiday Ornament Framelits, Dimensionals



We started doing the Elf on the Shelf this year.  Jacob is totally into it.  Caleb is questioning how this really works and if it's true or not.  He's only 6!  I didn't think he'd question anything for another few years!!!  Anyhow, our elf (Fiddle Faddle) decided to take a roll down the stairs today...Jacob couldn't stop laughing!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!!
Have a fabulous day!!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. LOL First, best elf name EVER! Second, that's hilarious! I think those things have really caught on this year. My friends weren't able to find one anywhere around here! I bet Pinterest had something to do with that. Ha!

    I like the expresso and gold, but the black and silver one is my favorite I think.

    ReplyDelete