Sunday, April 22, 2012

Freshly Made Sympathy

 Hello!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  We had a great weekend here and we're looking forward to a busy week.  A dear friend of mine's husband lost his grandmother this week and I wanted to send a card to let them know that we are thinking of and praying for them.

I decided to use the Freshly Made Sketches card this week for my starting point.  I must say this card took several attempts...I tried my hardest to use a circle for the centre but alas...I decided a rectangle fit better with the card.

Tomorrow I will be back with a baby card for another dear friend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Word Window Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. This card is so lovely Jen ... I love this monochromatic theme, the textures and serene butterfly work so beautifully together.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jen. Love the ribbon treatment and the gorgeous flowers. The embossing really adds a special touch too. Glad you joined us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful, Jen! The ribbon, the pearls the soft look...all perfect! Sorry you needed this but it will surely be appreciated. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a beautiful card. Love the colors. So simple but gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love Elements of Style, and you've used it beautifully. I really like the way you did the ribbon, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so elegant. The little pearls are just a perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete