Thursday, November 12, 2009

SC253 - A little late!

Sorry for not getting any posts up in the last week. My husband and I were away for the weekend and I've been fighting off a cold. This is last week's Sketch Challenge card. I am currently working on this week's challenge card and will have it up later this week!
I must admit I love flowers and butterflies so this card is a fav of mine! I do love the Garden Greetings stamp set - though not in the current Stampin' Up! catalogue, it is still on the dormant list and available for order.


I found this sketch a little more challenging. I guess I have a hard time thinking outside the box...those triangles threw me for a loop!
Here's the finished product:

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Greetings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP, A light purple who's name escapes me!
Accessories: Butterfly punch, jewels, glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment