Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kit of the Month #2

I finished up Kit of the Month #2 this afternoon! I'm excited about this kit as it features my favourite stamp - the Medallion Background Stamp. It also features the Teeny Tiny Stamp Set (which I absolutely love and highly recommend) and the Word Window and Modern Label punches. I used 4 different ink colours (soft suede, crushed curry and melon mambo and rich razzleberry) in this kit - however you can choose to use one or two. There are a few different purchase options...you can also customize as you choose (choose the # of inks, etc.).

Supplies Only: $8
Supplies + Stamped/punched sentiments (does not include stamped Medallion): $12
Supplies + Medallion Stamp (includes stamped/punched sentiments): $46
Supplies + Medallion Stamp + 4 Inks (includes stamped/punched sentiments): $85
I WANT IT ALL (Supplies, 2 stamp sets, 4 inks, 2 punches): $207

Stamped sentiments can be customized to suit your desires.

To purchase this kit of the month please send me an e-mail at ladybugdesigns1@gmail.com


















No comments:

Post a Comment